Electrifying Buildings: instantly find and assess building energy opportunities
With Fluxboard professionals can instantly find and assess building energy opportunities. The platform mobilizes the Mapdwell data engine to provide deep building-level insight instantly in an intuitive interactive interface.
Based on cutting-edge baseline building energy modeling, you can evaluate distributed energy resources (DERs) – like solar PV and battery storage – or energy efficiency upgrades accurately at the click of a button. Users have access to a wealth of capabilities:
- Best-in-class energy simulation and building energy modeling at the building level
- Easy-to-use configuration tools for instant project/upgrade feasibility analysis
- Remote insights based on deep vision (e.g., existing installed solar panels, rooftop equipment, material detection, and more on the way)
- Exportable reports with full configuration details and benefit analysis
- Access to big data scale to discover and target potential customers
- Intelligent parametric search (e.g., by geographic, energy, solar, and demographic criteria)
- Upload lists to augment your existing lead data with Fluxboard intelligence
List management is a core feature of Fluxboard, allowing users to save buildings of interest into groups and perform aggregate statistics and data exports. This feature also allows for use as a streamlined customer relationship management tool to note project status and keep track of customer information.
We are excited to begin offering Fluxboard in a private beta. Contact us to request a demo today!